Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10 Stupid Things I did in college

1. Cried myself sore and stayed back in room, after I flunked the Physiology "Part Completion Test" (also known as PCT...duh) and thereby missed "The Grand Opening of the skull". (seriously how many times in your life do you open a skull with a chisel and hammer? Plus, I never had or will have intentions of becoming a neurosurgeon, or perhaps an African witch doctor!)
2. Fell in love with Biochemistry ( its okay if you roll up your eyes). It was just infatuation!
3. Hid from Dr. Venkatratnamma whenever I wore jeans.
4. Came (first), saw, and conquered the varicose veins case....totally uncalled for...all the tourniquets we tied and removed we could never figure out where the perforator was.
I even got him tomato bhaat from canteen.
5. Took notes in Dr. Srikantaya's class.....
6. Tried to study pediatrics from Nelson ( so uncalled for..) . My only achievement in pediatrics probably was mugging up and retaining fluid-electrolyte management. Considering I hoped to pass pediatrics with my internal medicine knowledge, Nelson was so not required.
7. Probably drank 8-10 cups of bitter, strong coffee everyday. Coming to think of it I drank more coffee than water and spend a small fortune on it.
8. Wore those ridiculous dresses just because I did not have to iron them !!!
9. Tried to have intelligent conversation in a Community Medicine class....(so hopeless).
10. College trips I undertook: to be counted amongst the most embarassing mistakes of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did not know you were a blogger too! Looks like lately you are too busy to blog? Rock-on .. I mean blog-on!

Amit